- Clerk of District Court
- Jury Duty Information
Jury Duty Information
Trial Confirmation Line
Trial Confirmation Line: 307-358-0647
**Note: Please call after 5 p.m. the day before the trial is to begin.
The Converse County office of the Clerk of District Court handles jury trials for the 8th Judicial District Court.
Helpful Information For Prospective Jurors
- Potential jurors are randomly selected from lists of licensed drivers and registered voters by the Wyoming Supreme Court.
- This office will try to accommodate your pre-scheduled vacations, doctor appointments, surgeries or any other commitment that would make you unavailable to serve. You must provide notification to this office as soon as you make plans and before receiving a letter summoning you to appear for a specific trial.
- Trials begin immediately after jury selection and typically last 2 to 5 days.
- You will be on jury duty for 1 year; from April 1 through March 31.
- You will be notified by mail approximately 2 weeks prior to the date of a trial
- You will be paid the jury service fee allowed by Wyoming State law of $30 per day plus mileage for 11 miles or more. Payment is mailed. It is your responsibility to inform this office of any change of name, address or employer.
- Only bottled water is allowed in the courtroom.
- Electronic devices have to be POWERED OFF in Courtroom
- Hats are to be removed.
- Dress respectful.
- Emergency after hours - call 307-351-3004 and leave message.
The Clerk does not expressly warrant that the information or data accessed by the customer is accurate or correct. The Clerk shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense arising directly or indirectly in connection with this access. In no event shall the Clerk be liable for any special or consequential damages or for any indirect damages resulting from the customer's use or application of the information accessed as a result of using this website.