These specialty plates came available in January of 2019. The requirements for these plates are:
- $180 application fee ($150 to Wildlife Conservation Fund and $30 specialty plate fee)
- To retain eligibility in future years, there is a $50 annual fee paid to WYDOT in addition to your regular registration fees paid to the Treasurer’s Office
- The application fee portion paid to the Wildlife Conservation Fund, as well as the $50 annual fee, will be used to provide conservation efforts related to the transportation system: signage, wildlife corridors, wildlife crossings, game fences, etc.
- Application and fee must be mailed to the WYDOT address at the bottom of the application
- Plate numbers are issued in consecutive order
- Plates are mailed to the Treasurer’s Office to be issued to the customer
Click here to view and print the application.